Contribute to Susan's Para E-Quest

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Selected as "spotlight rider" for Horse Radio Network WEG program!

BIG EXCITING NEWS ALERT!

The Horse Radio Network has selected yours truly as a "spotlight rider" for their World Equestrian Games program. They will be follow one rider from each discipline in their quest to compete in the 2010 WEG. I had my first interview last week and although I was nervous, I can say it was really fun talking to "Glenn the Geek" and Samantha Clark. They were very easy to talk to and I look forward to my next interview. They will be following us for the next 16 months and will interview me every 8 weeks. I will post every time there is a new interview so stay tuned. In the mean time I suggest you check out their website and listen in to their other programs! You can find my interview here.

No comments: