Contribute to Susan's Para E-Quest

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ellen's.......
I had a major breakthrough in my riding this weekend! For you non horsey people this won't be very exciting, but for those of you who ride I think I finally got the idea that if you do less more happens! More collection, more relaxation, more movement! Moneypenny felt great, she had an appointment with the chiropractor and it turns out she was out in her neck and her poll and even a little in her pelvis. So she got adjusted and we had three great lessons and now I have my homework cut out for me.

Generosity.......
I am pleased to announce that I have received the funding needed to develop a professional freestyle. Nancy and Steve Bareilles gave me a very generous donation that will cover 100% of the cost of the freestyle. Words cannot express the gratitude I feel towards Nancy and Steve. THANK YOU!!!!

Eclectic Horseman.......
My friend, and accomplished horsewoman Betty Staley interviewed me over the weekend for a magazine called Eclectic Horseman. Hopefully they'll let me post a copy when the article runs. I'm not sure when that will be, but I'll keep you posted.

No comments: